Tuesday, February 9, 2016

His, Part 1: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Series #1 by Glenna Sinclair


Description

  Alpha Billionaire Romance

When I was hand-selected by billionaire director Nicolas Costa to be his surrogate, it all seemed so easy. But the next thing I knew, I fled LA, hoping he would never find me.

I didn’t know how wrong I was...

Come in Mr. Costa.” I kept my voice cool and polite, hoping if I projected that image, I would actually begin to feel it.

It was time I stopped running away from the facts—no matter how much I disliked them. The truth was, I was pregnant with this man’s baby and I had signed some legal documents saying that I would give him the baby when it came. It had seemed the right thing to do at the time, and I even collected a partial payment. God, that really does sound bad, like I sold the baby in my womb.

But it was nothing like that. I was merely a carrier, a human incubator. But that didn’t stop me from feeling like I was this baby’s mother in every sense that mattered. And that was the crux of my problem. I loved it with a fierceness that amazed me. And I didn’t care what this huge ultra sexy hulk of a man will do.

He would have to go over my dead body to get to the baby... 

My Review

Oh WOW this book was intense, with Nicholas Costa wanting a baby and the one person he chose, was giving him a hard time because basically he just wanted a baby to show off...not everyone deserves kids...Billionaires as in Nicholas Costa...I don't know...hopefully there will be a book 2 from this wonderful author to find out....

Star Rating

5 STARS 

No comments:

Post a Comment