Monday, February 15, 2016

Savage by Kim Faulks





Description

A dark, shifter romance.

The transition from woman to wolf is a rite of passage, one hidden in secrecy and terrified whispers of those females left behind.

Not all who transition live to warn the others, and so the female population in the packs dwindle. Trapped by the call of the moon and her yearning to mate, Mia does the only thing she knows—run.

Can she survive when she is hunted by the males in her pack? Or will two unlikely Alphas show her that both pain and pleasure are two sides of the same coin?

Warning: Contains MFM romance and themes. 

My Review

 Wow for a short book, I was a bit confused in some parts, but as soon as I knew what I was catching onto with Mia...where she was trapped by the call of the moon and her yearning to mate...but she runs. I hope she survives, but she will have to give in eventually to survive with the protection of the pack...I guess the only way to find out is too read the next book...Thanks to Kim Faulks for writing what you do...as an author you are appreciated...:)

Star Rating

4.5 STARS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment