Thursday, January 14, 2016

Control by Charlotte Stein





Description

 When Madison Morris decides to hire an assistant to help run her naughty bookshop, she gets a lot more than she bargained for. Aggressive Andy doesn't quite make the grade, but continues to push her buttons in other areas, while uptight and utterly repressed Gabriel can't quite take Madison's training techniques. One makes her grasp control, while the other makes her lose it. But the lines are blurring and she's no longer sure who's leading and who's following. In the midst of kinky threesomes and power plays, can Madison work out what she really wants?

My Review

  Author: Charlotte Stein
Title: Control
Genre: Erotica

My Review: Had a blast with Madison Morris & Agressive Andy & Gabriel...This book was very HOT...
This is one of the best Erotica books I've read in awhile...When i read Erotica I love the SEX...the description of the SEX...and even picturing it in my mind...Oh Boy...All out 5 Star from me...Great job Charlotte Stein.

Star Rating

5 STAR  

No comments:

Post a Comment