Friday, December 25, 2015

Surrender by Adriana Hunter (Guilty Pleasures Series #1)





Excerpt

 For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes the first story in the erotic romance trilogy, "Guilty Pleasures".

*~*~*~*~*

I wanted to let go of my insecurities and know the feeling of complete possession. One look from him promised a complete transformation and I was ready.

From the very first moment that I laid eyes on the sexy and mysterious Jake Meyers, I knew that he would change me forever. There was something dark and dangerous in those beautiful blue eyes, but I was powerless to resist. He became my obsession and I accepted every opportunity to satisfy my desperate, irresistible desire for him.

Everything about us was shameful and wrong, but I knew going in that he was a man who refused to be loved. I tried hard to remind my heart of why I was there…with him, allowing him to take from me all that he needed until I had surrendered completely.

* * *

Enter into the shocking world of erotic domination where the rules of love are broken night after night. "Surrender" is the first in a 3-part erotic romance trilogy filled with intense passion, conflict and spellbinding emotion.

Surrender is an erotic romance intended for mature audiences.

My Review

I Had a blast with the Sexy and Mysterious Jake Meyers. I loved how she surrendered herself to him willingly....Great book.

Star Rating

5 STAR 

No comments:

Post a Comment