Friday, January 23, 2015

Possessed By An Immortal (Horsemen #2) by Sharon Ashwood



Can a mother in jeopardy melt the heart of a jaded vampire?

After witnessing a murder, Bree Meadows is on the run with her young son. But the bad guys are in hot pursuit. Dropped in the middle of nowhere amid a torrential thunderstorm, things look pretty grim. To make matters worse, her son is in desperate need of medical attention.

Mark Winspear has been alone for too long. When the vampire senses a gorgeous female nearby, he discovers that her swift, selfless courage pulls at his instincts.The doctor has history with the same men who are after Bree--and he's ready for revenge. Working together now, they discover an attraction that might save them both--if they're lucky.

My Review: This book was awesome...now i know why you told me to read book 1 first...hee hee my bad...but yeah Bree & Mark and Bree's little boy...well basically when i read this book i put myself where Bree is in the book and i just go with it...it was a very awesome read i loved my adventure...with Bree and Mark!!!
Star Rating: 5 Star!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I'll add it to my TBR list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. got to read Possessed by a Warrior first Christina :)

    ReplyDelete