Saturday, November 28, 2015

Addicted to Sin (Sinful Pleasures #1) by Monica James



Excerpt

Tell me your deepest, darkest secrets. I dare you.

Addiction comes down to one simple, primitive concept. Desire.

My name is Dr. Dixon Mathews, and I’m New York’s finest shrink. For $500 an hour, people tell me their darkest, most sinful secrets.

My own addiction? Sex.

I might be certified in solving other people’s problems, but not mine –
I know I’m a lost cause. I don’t do relationships. I don’t even do the same woman twice.

But that’s all about to change, thanks to two entirely different women who awaken my deepest desires.

Who will I choose?

I know who I should choose, but I never said I was the hero of this story, or even the good guy. And besides, who wants to be good, when it feels so good being bad?

My tale isn’t for the faint-hearted. If you’re game, strap yourself in and expect the unexpected. But don’t say I didn’t warn you…

Achingly sexy and highly addictive, the first in the Sinful Pleasures Series will have you hooked. Driven to Sin coming very soon…
 

My Review

Had lots of fun with Dr. Dixon Mathews...he sounds so dreamy...his addiction to sex is amazing...so all in all im giving this book a 5 star cause i love sex in books...very raunchy bring on more of these books can't wait to read them...! Thanks Netgallery for the chance to read this! :)

Star Rating

5 STAR <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment